Terms and conditions
A booking will be regarded valid when Luvattumaa confirms the booking in writing. Any changes in bookings and cancellations must be made in writing to Luvattumaa.
- A booking can be cancelled in advance without any expences till the date which is agreed together or
- When there is under 50 persons in a group 30 days in advance
- When there is over 50 persons in a group 60 days in advance
- If the booking is cancelled within 29-15 days before the event Luvattumaa has a right to charge 30 % of the value of the booking according to the amount of persons informed to Luvattumaa
- If the booking is cancelled within 14-8 days before the event Luvattumaa has a right to charge 50 % payment of the value of the booking according to the amount of persons informed to Luvattumaa
- If the booking is cancelled within 7-0 days before the event Luvattumaa has a right to charge 100 % payment of the value of the booking according to the amount of persons informed to Luvattumaa
- If the booking is done within 7 days before the event the booking must be confirmed on the booking day before 5 pm. If the booking is cancelled after this confirmation, Luvattumaa will charge 100 % of the value of the booking according to the amount of persons informed to Luvattumaa.
- All the bottles and drinks opened for the booked event or drinks just made for the booked event will be charged.
A dinner booking is valid for the amount of persons a client has informed to Luvattumaa while booking. The client can specify the dinner reservation within 14 days before the event but +/- 10 % change in people amount must be informed within 5 days prior to the event at the latest.
The basis in charging is the informed amount of persons 5 days prior to the event or if the amount grows, this higher amount of people.
If the decrease in amount of persons is informed to Luvattumaa later than 5 days before the event or this notification has not been done at all restaurant has a right to charge the total price according to the booking confirmed earlier than this 5 days.
All the allergies should be informed to Luvattumaa in written 5 days prior to the event.
If needed it is possible to make exceptions to these terms and conditions if this has been agreed in written with the client.
Changes in booking
If there will be changes in booking later than 5 days prior to the event Luvattumaa has a right to charge all the direct expences due to these changes for example accessory and salary expences.
If Luvattumaa makes special arrangements because of the clients order for example gets an authorization to expand the area where alcohol is served, takes care of the program services the client has ordered, makes special decorations or constructions etc. the client is engaged to pay all the expences due to these special arrangements also in the cases when the booking is cancelled.
If the amount of people decreases essentially from the amount which has been informed earlier or the booked program changes all rights are reserved for the price changes.
All rights are reserved for the alcohol price changes due to supplier or VAT. We inform our clients of these changes immediately.
It is possible to agree of payment conditions and deposit with the client in advance.
If the client is a company and has a invoicing agreement with Luvattumaa, the invoice can be sent afterwards. Invoicing fee will be added to the invoice. A penalty interest is according to the Interest Act.
Notice that we use invoicing in advance if necessary for the booked services. We invoice in advance all the bid priced services.
In Luvattumaa area the client can pay all the served drinks by cash or by credit card. Invoicing fee and interest penalty due to Interest act will be added to all invoices.